Flashback - August 2006After 27 years of marriage, (this is a picture of me and Mark on our wedding day-September 1st 1979.) and 26 years of living with kids growing up, my daughter, Beth announced her engagement to Tim. The wedding was planned for March, so there was alot to do. It was easy to get caught up in the excitement and busyness of planning a wedding. We did alot in the planning of our son Chris' wedding 2 years before, but this time, as the bride's family, we were making the big decisions. Chris moved out 3 years before, but Beth was our youngest child which meant we would be 'Empty Nesters'.
Through every stage of child rearing, diapers, homework, advice, I always felt that this was the reason I was here. I knew that raising these kids was probably the single most important thing I would accomplish in my life.
Christmas 1983
Christmas 1991



No comments:
Post a Comment